Freshman Required Materials
Prospective freshman students must submit:
- Completed Application for Admission. To apply online via GAcollege411,
click here. To download a paper application, click here for a fillable PDF.
- A non-refundable $40.00 application fee. Online applicants will need to use a credit or debit card to pay the application fee.
Certificate of Immunization
- A "preliminary" Official transcript for applicants who are currently attending high school. Upon high school graduation, a final Official transcript is required. You will not be permitted to attend orientation and register until we receive your FINAL high school transcript. Official transcripts must have the institution’s seal and must be presented in an unopened Official envelope from the sending institution. It is your responsibility to obtain your transcripts. You may deliver the transcripts to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, Edgewater Hall, Room 150 or you can request to have your transcripts mailed to the Clayton State Office of Recruitment and Admissions, 2000 Clayton State Blvd., Morrow, GA 30260-0285.
- Official SAT or ACT results. Test scores must be submitted
to Clayton State directly from the testing service or on the Official high school transcript. Copies provided by the student
are not acceptable. (The SAT and ACT are administered periodically at
Clayton State University. Contact the Testing Center for more information.)
- About the Redesigned SAT: Clayton State University will accept the redesigned SAT for fall 2016. We will convert redesigned scores to old scores for fall 2016 admission. The Reading subscore will be used to create a Critical Reading score and the Math score will be used to create a Math score. The concordance tables can be found here. If you have taken the March 2016 redesigned SAT and have questions about how your score will be converted, please contact us at 678-466-4115 or by email at email@example.com
- Official transcripts from any previously attended colleges (including transcripts for dual enrollment).