Register for Clayton State University's Freshman Preview Day! Preview Day will be a chance to get an in-depth look at all that Clayton State has to offer – from academic programs, to campus life, to student services, and much more. Our faculty, staff, and students look forward to meeting you and answering your questions.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Meet faculty, staff, current students and your future classmates
- Learn about the admissions and financial aid process
- Talk to faculty and advisors about degree programs
- Tour our beautiful campus
Come and have a great day!
Each year, we welcome over 700 new transfer students into the Clayton State community. Your success is very important to us. That's why Clayton State University offers support services geared to the specific needs of transfer students.
- Learn more about your major
- Speak with an admissions representative
- Receive a preliminary transcript evaluation
Our dedicated transfer staff will ensure your smooth transition into the admission process. Clayton State University defines a transfer student as a student that has graduated from high school and completed at least 30 semester hours of transferable college credit. If you fit this description, Majors Monday is for you!
Official and Unofficial Transcripts will be
evaluated! Please bring separate transcripts for each college, university
and/or technical school attended. No Degree Works will be
This event is for adult students that will transition to college for the first time or that have less than 30 semester hours of transferable college credit. This will be a time to get valuable information, ask a lot of questions and become familiar with all of the resources that Clayton State University has to serve adult students.
- Talk with Admissions
- Learn about Financial Aid and Funding Options
- Receive information about the Center for Academic Success
- Discuss the Accuplacer Exam