- Citizens of Georgia 62 years of age or older may attend Clayton State University on a space-available basis without payment of semester matriculation fees.
- An applicant desiring admission under this classification must:
- Meet all regular admission requirements to the University.
- Be a Georgia resident
- Present proof of age
- Completed Application for Admission. Apply online. Download a paper application.
- A non-refundable application fee of $40. You will need to apply online.
- Certificate of Immunization.
- Submit your official transcripts. If you have attended college previously and have more than 30 semesters of transferable credit, you will be considered a transfer student. If you do not, you will be considered a non-traditional student. Refer to the admission requirements for the appropriate category:
- Please complete and submit the Senior Citizen Waiver Form with required documentation.
NOTE: Check the Academic Calendar under “TAP & Senior Citizen Waiver Registration” to view registration dates for your entry term.
Final deadline for August admission
Final deadline for January admission
Final deadline for May admission