Patient Health Portal
What is the Patient Health Portal?
Now patients have full access to their medical records through our
online Patient Portal. Patients can now request medication refills,
update personal information, view lab results and much more! You can
also receive preventative care reminders and even email your doctor
directly. Use your provided username and password to login to the
Patient Portal below. If you have not been registered, please feel free
to call the office and one of our staff members will be glad to assist
In the patient portal you can access your medical records, plus track medications, allergies and immunizations.
Things to remember when using the Patient Health Portal:
- Do not use the Health Portal for urgent or emergency issues. In
an emergency, it is always recommended to dial 911. If you have
something urgent, please call our office to schedule an appointment.
- Only send messages regarding your own healthcare. You cannot use
your Health Portal account to send messages about a family member or
- Please be sure to give us an accurate and current email address. Please update it with us if you change it.
- Never share your log-in information with anyone. Keep your log-in information private and secure.
- If you think someone has learned your password, you should promptly go to the Portal and change your password.
- Never use a public, work or unsecured computer or Internet access
- Always log out of the website and close the browser when you are finished with your portal session.
- Do not store messages on your employer-provided devices (e.g.
computer, cell phone, tablet, etc.); otherwise personal information
could be accessible or owned by your employer
- If you get an email from us, be sure to check your messages and act on any recommendations contained therein.