The Division of Student Affairs Assessment Committee is charged to implement strategies to ensure and enhance the systematic and ongoing processes of gathering, analyzing, interpreting, and using information for continuous improvement throughout each department and the division.
- Allen Ward, Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs, Co-chair
- Lakiesa Cantey Rawlinson, Associate Director of Campus Life, Co-chair
- Tameeka Hunter, Director of Disability Resource Center
- Shiraz Karaa, Licensed Professional Counselor and the Associate Director of Counseling & Psychological Services
- Nicholas Kilburg, Director of Recreation and Wellness
- Bridgette McDonald, Director of Career Services
- Wayne Strother, Assistant Director of Counseling and Psychological Services
The Assessment Team develops and promotes assessment resources and activities across the Division and provides guidance on the design and implementation of division-wide assessment tools. They review assessment training needs of the Division and assist in coordinating professional development programs for Student Affairs staff members.