THE UNIVERSITY SYSTEM OF GEORGIA’S SERVICE EXCELLENCE RECOGNITION PROGRAM
The Chancellor's Service Excellence Program honors employees that have gone "above and beyond" their normal job responsibilities in helping to support service excellence. This is a perfect time to highlight employees’ service projects and process improvement activities.
The program promotes initiatives that unite the System in service and quality. These initiatives focus on the effective and efficient use of resources to support the success of our students, faculty, staff, and communities.
What is Service Excellence?
Service Excellence is what we do every day by facilitating excellence in teaching and contributing to a nurturing learning environment.
Why Service Excellence?
The Service Excellence Program supports the objectives of Complete College Georgia and enhances effectiveness and efficiency within the USG.
Who does Service Excellence Involve?
All University System of Georgia employees: administrators, faculty, staff, and students.
Nomination Deadline: July 14, 2017
Visit http://www.clayton.edu/service-excellence/Nomination and then “Click here to nominate!” You will find more information about the Service Excellence Program, as well as useful tips on "writing an award winning nomination."
Clayton State’s Service Excellence Ambassador
Carolina Amero, CarolinaAmero@clayton.edu, is also available to answer any questions and assist you with the nominations process.
- Service Excellence Categories for Nominations
- Service Excellence Award – Outstanding Individual
- Service Excellence Award – Outstanding Team
- Service Excellence Award – Outstanding Leader (Administrator level)
- Outstanding Process Improvement Award: Increase Service to Students
- Outstanding Process Improvement Award: Increase Effectiveness and Efficiency
- Front Desk Support Excellence Award
- Outstanding Institution of the Year and President
- Service Excellence Ambassador of the Year