Update on construction & improvement projects happening around campus
Trees at various locations throughout campus have been removed, and concrete work is now in progress. The following activities are scheduled to take place before the start of class:
July 18 – July 20:
· Re-paving of the walk path along the lakeside area between Continuing Education and Spivey Hall
· Back entrances from/to Spivey Hall, Music Education building and the Continuing Education will not be available, please use front entries
· Access to the path will be blocked from the bridge leading to the Amphitheater and to the Continuing Education loading dock
Begins July 20 (approx. 3 days):
· The new work on concrete grinding will start next week and will take few days
· Spots are small and will be at 20 or so locations
· Road re-paving at Clayton Blvd and in front of the Laboratory Annex and Arts & Sciences Buildings
· Re-paving at the parking lot near the Lakeview Discover & Science Center.
Your patience during the course of this work is greatly appreciated.
View the map to view worksites works below.