2015 Training Required of all Clayton State Employees
All Faculty and Staff (permanent and temporary) must complete all training required by the policies of Clayton State University, Board of Regents, and the State of Georgia. Here is a list of the required trainings for the current time period. Please view the course materials for more detailed instructions.
1St PHASE: Must be completed by November 16, 2015 (Fall Semester):
1. Employee Handbook (all employees) - page 4
2. Faculty Handbook (Faculty only) - page 5
3. Title IX Training - page 6
4. Sexual Harassment Training - page 6
5. 2015 IT Training Modules - page 6
6. FERPA Training - page 9
2nd PHASE: Must be completed by February 15, 2016 (Spring Semester):
1. Right to Know Training - page 10
2. Ethics Training - page 11
3. Campus Vehicle Use Awareness Training - page 12
You must be completed with Phase I by November 15, 2015.
You must be completed with Phase 2 by February 15, 2016.
If you have questions, please contact Human Resources at 678-466-4230 or firstname.lastname@example.org