All Faculty and Staff (permanent and temporary) must complete all training required by the policies of Clayton State University, Board of Regents, and the State of Georgia. Here is a list of the required trainings for the current time period. Please view the course materials for more detailed instructions.
1St PHASE: Must be completed by November 16, 2015 (Fall Semester):
1. Employee Handbook (all employees) - page 4
2. Faculty Handbook (Faculty only) - page 5
3. Title IX Training - page 6
4. Sexual Harassment Training - page 6
5. 2015 IT Training Modules - page 6
6. FERPA Training - page 9
2nd PHASE: Must be completed by February 15, 2016 (Spring Semester):
1. Right to Know Training - page 10
2. Ethics Training - page 11
3. Campus Vehicle Use Awareness Training - page 12
You must be completed with Phase I by November 15, 2015.
You must be completed with Phase 2 by February 15, 2016.
If you have questions, please contact Human Resources at 678-466-4230 or firstname.lastname@example.org