CARE and Majors Fair, Feb. 12
The Division of Enrollment Management & Academic Success will host a CARE & Majors Fair on Main Street in the James M. Baker University Center on
Thursday, Feb. 12, from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
The purpose of the fair is for students to rediscover campus programs and services that support their success. The fair will motivate students to be proactive about college success and help students see how much the campus CAREs about their achievement. Students will get the opportunity to:
- Learn About Programs & Services that Support Academic Success
- Schedule Appointments with Advisors, Tutors or Counselors
- Explore Career Services
- Speak with Financial Aid Representatives
- Visit The HUB, Library, Health Services, Writer’s Studio & a few surprise booths
- Enter a Drawing for Door Prizes and Enjoy Free Hot Chocolate!
Should you have any questions, please contact Jada M. Mitchell, Academic Services coordinator, Center for Academic Success, at (678) 466-4076 or JadaMitchell@clayton.edu.