There's a new set of online tools that will help you keep track of your graduation requirements. It’s called Degree Works, and it’s been in development for some time now. It’s now available for all students to use.
What will Degree Works will do? Degree Works will help you answer the following questions:
· Where do my previous and current classes fit into my degree program?
· What classes do I need in order to graduate?
· What effect will changing my major or adding a minor have on my degree plan?
How do I use Degree Works? Numerous instructional videos have been produced to help answer that question and can be accessed at www.clayton.edu/registrar/DegreeWorks. hey include:
· "How To Log Onto Degree Works: Student Edition"
· "Overview of the Degree Works Audit"
· "'What-If' Audit"
Keep in mind:
· If what you see in your Degree Works audit is drastically different from what you expected, do not panic. It is most likely a result of an incorrect catalog year, an incorrect major, or an undeclared minor. These are not a big deal to fix. If there is a discrepancy, your advisor is the best resource to help you fix these problems; the best to time to address these concerns will be your next advisement session (Priority Advising for Spring 2015 starts October 1, 2014!).
· Degree Works is unofficial. This audit is not your academic transcript and it is not an official notification of completion of degree or certificate requirements.
· Degree Works may not include course substitutions that have been approved by your college.